A- A A+

Call Now: 720.200.4025

  • Is Mom safe living alone at home? How are my parents doing on their own?

    In-home Assessments can assist in determining how aging adults are functioning at home. Are nutritional needs being met? Are they able to prepare their own meals, get to their appointments, manage their finances independently, and meet all of their personal care needs such as bathing, dressing, and grooming? Are there any unmet needs?

  • How can I put together a good plan for my father's care and well-being?

    After completing an assessment of your father and interviewing family members, a Care Advocate can create a comprehensive Care Plan to address any deficits that may have been identified. If the family wishes, the Care Advocate can also assist in implementing the care plan and monitoring it over time, putting support services in place, and making certain that the client's needs are all being met while maximizing the individual's independence and quality of life.

  • Where is the right place for my parents to live?

    Sometimes families need help in determining the best place for their family member(s) to live; should they remain in their own home with support services, or move to an assisted living residence or a skilled nursing facility? These are difficult and often complex decisions. A Care Advocate can help determine the appropriate level of care needed and offer recommendations for living arrangements which would match the person's physical, social, and functional needs, for the highest quality of life possible. A Care Advocate can also help facilitate a move, if one is needed, and provide post move transition.

  • What questions should I be asking the health care provider?

    When your family member is in the hospital or in a care facility, it is sometimes difficult to know what is going on or what is being planned or recommended as a next step. Sometimes it can be helpful to have a Care Advocate on your side to make certain that your questions are being answered and that you have all of the information you need to be able to understand the situation and make the best possible decision. You want to be able to know what all of your options are, and the advantages and disadvantages of each one, before having to make a choice in the best interest of your loved one.

Learn more

Learn more by browsing our Firm Information.

Call (720) 200-4025 now or email us to find out how our attorneys can help with your Special Needs Trusts issues.



Contact Us


Mailing Address:
PO BOX 271621
Littleton CO 80127
Office Address:
6500 South Quebec Street
Suite 330, Englewood, CO 80111
Phone:(720) 200-4025

Facebook YouTube Twitter AVVO